Successful Track Record for the Decommissioning Project
Updated: Aug 31, 2019
DB Group hold a successful track record for the decommissioning of oil and gas facilities that have been unused for some time, nearing the end of their design life or economic operation. Decommissioning services of DB Group cover the entire decommissioning process from preparation through to removal, transport, onshore disposal and recycling.
With our experience, specialized equipment, and engineering and method expertise, we can provide innovative and cost-effective solutions.
SCOPE OF WORK
• HSEIA (Health, Safety and Environmental Impact Assessment) STUDY
• ENGINEERING FOR DECOMMISSIONING / REMOVAL PROCESS
• WELL INTEGRITY REASSESSMENT
• DEMOLITION OF STRUCTURES AND EQUIPMENT
• FULL FIELD DEMOLITION OF ARZANAH OFFSHORE STRUCTURES
• SUBSEA CABLE REMOVAL
• TRANSPORTATION AND DISPOSAL OF ALL ACCUMULATED SCRAP MATERIAL
• PRE & POST SURVEY OF ALL LOCATION BEFORE / AFTER THE DEMOLITION WORKS
OUR SOLUTION INCLUDES:
Platform Removal From preparatory works, through topside and subsea inspection, to the removal and dismantling of the platform. Subsea Infrastructure Removal With our specialized tools, diving support vessels and crane vessels, we have the means and expertise to remove large subsea structures. On-Island Dismantling and Disposal We handle on-island dismantling, recycling and disposal of offshore structures, considering all logistics associated challenges.